Tuesday 31 August 2010

Throw away unwanted

unwanted feeling is killing me
too many negative effects sometimes
i am going crazy
i need to balance myself

still like a child
always expect people will do something for you
wanting too much
giving too less
when to grow

hope you know it in your heart

i have my life
shouldn't say like that
i am human being i would be sad
never thought you see me like that

i should not bother myself
not those negative things
i wanna be who i want to be

had a sweet and nice talk with you my babe
you really help me a lot mentally
i cant live without you
thanks for listening to me
you always appear with i need a helping hand
you are pretty to me dont worry
you are my angel but a rude one haha XD
i love you
thank god to send you around me

i had a satisfy night from 30.8 to 31.08
omg we had such a long talk
just you and me <3
10 years relationship is the best

i love you i really do

2 comments:

MasterX said...

i can tell u are pampered! its good to hear u have a friend/relative who is willing to hear u, willing to be your listener.

We all have our weak time in life, dont we? :)

But after that u have to buck up and do better in life =)

HUEY YIN said...

i am not being pampered...you just dont understand what happen

and i dont feel like talking too much about it.

thats why i said throw away unwanted things.

no matter how life is cruel to me, i still have to go on